Star Trek: At The Edge of Empire
- Colony surrounding binary pulsars.
- Closest features are a stellar nursery and the Ubyx system.
Actually barren, but struggling colony (mainly an orbital platform and science independent vessel) trying experimental teraforming.
- 1 moon
Hoth-like. Colonies exist interspersed throughout the glacial surface, connected by specially constructed high-speed railways. Caves interfere with scanning. But, primarily trade the rare flora found on the surface.
- 3 moons
Most earth-like, class M, but very small. Farming commune. Think Hampshire college, with a planet.
- no moons; actually the main planet that the spacedock ‘orbits.’
Pherolux System Spacedock
Small orbital platform with:
- a mid-sized dry dock (primarily used by the smaller freighters, not capital ships),
- a handful of temporary cargo bays
- 4 decks
- 3 score enlisted, officers – 2x ensigns, 3x Lt. JG – primarily ops/traffic control, Lt. Soh’kor, Lt. Cmdr. Mellek.
- Also responsible for maintenance of several sensor relays in neighboring systems.